[scikit-learn] Code review

Nelson Liu nfliu at uw.edu
Tue Jun 21 00:17:52 EDT 2016

The review process has always been quite slow; the only thing you can do is
ping and try to fix things on your side as quickly as possible. There are a
lot of PRs in development at any one time, and it's difficult for the
reviewers (let alone the contributors, as you mentioned) to keep track of
everything that's being done. If you find that no one has looked at your
code in awhile, I'd ping some of the core contributors. Also see:
http://scikit-learn.org/dev/faq.html#why-is-my-pull-request-not-getting-any-attention