[scikit-learn] partial_fit implementation for IsolationForest

Arthur Mensch arthur.mensch at inria.fr
Thu May 26 07:32:36 EDT 2016

Hi Isaac,

You may have a look at MiniBatchKMeans and MiniBatchDictionaryLearning that
both proposes this API. At the moment, you should fit a single mini batch
to the estimator using partial_fit, and update the inner attributes
accordingly. During the first partial_fit, you should take care of various
memory allocation that are needed by the estimator.

Please fill free to create a pull request whenever you think your code is
ready for review.

Good luck!