[scikit-learn] Fwd: libmf bindings

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Wed Nov 2 12:32:15 EDT 2016

Given that we'd love to get rid of our libsvm/liblinear biddings, I would
be more in favor of improving our matrix factorization code rather than
including this code.

That said, +1 for missing data imputation with matrix factorization, once
we're done with the current PRs on missing data.

Gaël

On Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 12:10:40PM -0400, Andy wrote:

> [...]

    Gael Varoquaux
    Researcher, INRIA Parietal
    NeuroSpin/CEA Saclay , Bat 145, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette France
    Phone:  ++ 33-1-69-08-79-68
    http://gael-varoquaux.info            http://twitter.com/GaelVaroquaux