[scikit-learn] Confidence Estimation for Regressor Predictions

Dale T Smith Dale.T.Smith at macys.com
Thu Sep 1 15:55:02 EDT 2016

Confidence intervals for linear models are well known - see any statistics book or look it up on Wikipedia. You should be able to calculate everything you need for a linear model just from the information the estimator provides. Note the Rsquared provided by linear_model appears to be what statisticians call the adjusted-Rsquared.

Dale Smith | Macy's Systems and Technology | IFS eCommerce | Data Science and Capacity Planning