[scikit-learn] Scikit-learn 0.18-rc2 release candidate!

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:26:45 EDT 2016

Hi all.
We just published the 0.18-rc2 release candidate on pipy and anaconda.org.
Please go ahead and test it, so we can iron out the issues for the 0.18
release.
We plan to release in the next ~2 weeks.

You can find all the amazing new features here:
http://scikit-learn.org/dev/whats_new.html

The stable website will be updated after the final release.

You can upgrade to the release candidate as follows.
With pip:

pip install scikit-learn==0.18.rc2

If you're using conda-forge, you can also update using conda

|*conda* install -c https://conda.anaconda.org/conda-forge/label/rc
scikit-learn=0.18rc2|

Don't use pip to install a package that you installed with conda (or via
anaconda!).
If you're using conda but not conda-forge, please completely remove your
scikit-learn
installation and then install with pip (or wait for the full release).

A big thank you to everybody who contributed.

All the best,
Andy