[scikit-learn] Github project management tools

Joel Nothman joel.nothman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:05:01 EDT 2016

I agree that being able to identify which PRs are stalled on the
contributor's part, which on reviewers' part, and since when, would be
great. I'm not sure we've come up with a way that'll work though.

In terms of backlog, I've wondered if just getting things into a
spreadsheet would help:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LdzNxQbn7A0Ao8zlUBgnvT42929JpAe9958YxKCubjE/edit

What other features of an Issue / PR would be useful to
sort/filter/pivottable on in a spreadsheet form like this?

(It would be extra nice if we could modify titles and labels within the
spreadsheet and have them update via the GitHub API, but I'm not sure I'll
get around to making that feature :P)