[scikit-learn] Bookmarklet to view documentation on CircleCI

Loïc Estève loic.esteve at ymail.com
Fri Apr 7 07:26:32 EDT 2017

On 12/22/2016 01:48 AM, Joel Nothman wrote:
> Well, you can as a browser extension. I just haven't bothered to
> investigate that technology when there's so much code to review and write.
>
> On 22 December 2016 at 09:33, Gael Varoquaux
> <gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
> <mailto:gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org>> wrote:
>
>     It's super neat. It's a pity that I don't see a way of integrating it to
>     the github interface.

I bit the bullet today and created a Userscript for Greasemonkey (on
Chrome you can apparently use Tampermonkey) to add a button to the PR
(at the moment right of the "Edit" button to edit the title) that pretty
does the same thing as the bookmarklet. A snapshot is attached for clarity.

This link to the raw gist should install it in your Greasemonkey user
scripts:
https://gist.github.com/lesteve/470170f288884ec052bcf4bc4ffe958a/raw/4270d0c731c3f1c797df3b014877b76d87b4e6bd/add_button_for_pr_circleci_doc.user.js

Any comments/improvements, let me know.

At the moment the button is only showed in the "Conversation" tab. Also
note that for some reason that are beyond my web skills you may need to
refresh the page to see the button, e.g. if you go first to
https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/pull/7995/files and then
click on the "Conversation" page. It seems like the 'load' event is not
triggered.

Cheers,
Loïc