[scikit-learn] Error while running 'python setup.py build_ext --inplace'

Aniket Meshram aniket.g.meshram at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:30:54 EST 2017

Alright, i'll make a pull request. But let me tell you guys, I'm totally
new to github. This is my first contribution. And until few days back, i
didn't even knew what a pull request was.
Anyways, what i mean is even though i make a request, it'll take time for
me to understand this whole changing something and reflecting it to the
master branch.
Meanwhile, I'm doing my homework on this, any suggestions would really be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Aniket

Regards,