[scikit-learn] Calculate p-value, the measure of statistical significance, in scikit-learn

Stuart Reynolds stuart at stuartreynolds.net
Fri Feb 3 17:47:47 EST 2017

The statsmodels package may have more of this kind of thing.

http://statsmodels.sourceforge.net/devel/glm.html
http://statsmodels.sourceforge.net/devel/dev/generated/statsmodels.base.model.GenericLikelihoodModelResults.pvalues.html?highlight=pvalue

I assume you're talking about pvalues for a model's parameters, not on the
models performance.
For the latter, there's various basic stats functions.