[scikit-learn] Calculate p-value, the measure of statistical significance, in scikit-learn

Andrew Howe ahowe42 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 00:15:18 EST 2017

Yep - in which case the OP would have difficulty computing p-values (but
not the other usual stats) with any software tool that provided those
methods.  But since the question was specifically about scikit-learn, my
main point is that the quantities are easy to compute (if they exist).

Andrew

J. Andrew Howe, PhD
www.andrewhowe.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ahowe42
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/John_Howe12/
I live to learn, so I can learn to live. - me