[scikit-learn] meta-estimator for multiple MLPRegressor

Thomas Evangelidis tevang3 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 17:26:41 EST 2017

Regarding the evaluation, I use the leave 20% out cross validation method.
I cannot leave more out because my data sets are very small, between 30 and
40 observations, each one with 600 features. Is there a limit in the number
of MLPRegressors I can combine with stacking considering my small data
sets?