[scikit-learn] Agglomerative Clustering without knowing number of clusters

Ariani A b.noushin7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 12:39:05 EDT 2017

Dear Shane,
Thanks for your time. But I have to implement it by agglomerative
clustering and cut it when each cluster has at least 40 data points. But I
am not sure how to do cut it. I was guessing maybe it can be done by
cutting the dandrogram? Is it correct? If so, I do not know how to apply
it. Could you give me a point?
Best,
Ariani