[scikit-learn] Moving average transformer

Jacob Schreiber jmschreiber91 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 16:03:41 EDT 2017

Hi Jeremy!

Thanks for your offer to contribute. We're always looking for people to add
good ideas to the package. Time series data can be tricky to handle
appropriately, and so I think we generally try to pass it off to more
specialized packages that focus on that. Andreas may have a more detailed
perspective on this though.

Jacob