[scikit-learn] R user trying to learn Python

C W tmrsg11 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 17:32:31 EDT 2017

Thank you all for the love!

Sean,
I think your recommendation is perfect! It covers everything, very concise,
to the point.

Sebastian,
I will certainly invest time into that course when I have time.

Nelle,
I agree! And from what I read, thee head(), tail(), and data.frame() in
Python actually came from R at request. Hence, I came to think they are
similar.

For anyone else in the world reading, I think pandas doc is also good:
http://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/stable/pandas.pdf

Mike