[scikit-learn] Confidence and Prediction Intervals of Support Vector Regression

Raga Markely raga.markely at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:07:35 EST 2017

No worries, Sebastian :) .. thank you very much for your help.. I learned a
lot of new things from your site today.. it led me to some relevant
chapters in "The Elements of Statistical Learning", which then led me to
chapter 8 page 264 about non-parametric & parametric bootstrap..

I think I will just go with the non-parametric bootstrap for my problem..
similar to the bootstrap steps i mentioned earlier..

Thank you!
Raga

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:44 PM, Sebastian Raschka <mail at sebastianraschka.com