[scikit-learn] Scikit-learn survey results

Brian Holt bdholt1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 06:46:37 EST 2017

Thanks Andy,

That's really interesting and gives some hints for future direction.  As an
initial suggestion, I wonder if incremental decision tree learning would be
welcomed by the project?  My personal experience building trees was very
often frustrated by memory constraints and an alternative that uses batches
would allow the technique to scale up to much larger datasets that don't
fit in memory.

Regards
Brian