[scikit-learn] Is something wrong with this gridsearchCV?

Julio Antonio Soto de Vicente julio at esbet.es
Thu Mar 16 12:30:48 EDT 2017

IMO this has nothing to do with GridSearchCV itself...

It rather looks like different (verbose) keras models are being trained simultaneously, and therefore "collapsing" your stdout.

I recommend setting Keras verbosity level to 3, in order to avoid printing the progress bars during GridSearchCV (which can be misleading).

--
Julio