[scikit-learn] Note of appreciation to Scikit-learn team

Raga Markely raga.markely at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:05:44 EDT 2017

Will definitely acknowledge scikit-learn, scipy, etc community in papers,
posters, talks, etc.. i also saw suggested citations on scikit-learn
website.. i will include these as well..if there is anything else that will
be helpful, please let us know..

Sincerely hope that all of your contributions (not just the codes, but also
tutorial in scipy conference, books & blogs that you have published, etc)
will help you in your careers in many different ways..

Best,
Raga