[scikit-learn] Broken c dependencies

Sebastian Raschka se.raschka at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:51:40 EDT 2017

Hi,
How did you install scikit-learn, from source or via pip? Not sure since it's been a long time since I set up my macOS from scratch, but I think you need to install Xcode command line tools at least. Have you checked that it is available? E.g. Via xcode-select -p
BTW does NumPy / SciPy work on your install or is it just sklearn?

Best,
Sebastian

Sent from my iPhone