[scikit-learn] Remembering Raghav, our friend, and a scikit-learn contributor

Ashim Bhattarai ashimb9 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:40:13 EDT 2017

This is really sad indeed. I did not know Raghav personally, but I got to
know the engineer in him through his work with the Scikit Learn project.
Almost every time I looked up an issue or tried to find a PR for a lacking
feature, there he was, either working on it himself or starting a
discussion and motivating others to work on it. His enthusiasm and
dedication to improving Scikit Learn was, and will remain, an inspiration
for all contributors.The community has no doubt lost a talented engineer
and I cannot even begin to imagine the loss for those he touched
personally. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.