[scikit-learn] Wrong docs of sklearn/neighbours

Osaid Nasir osaid.nasir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 14:02:46 EDT 2017

What I meant was - The docstrings of sklearn/neighbours is incorrect.
As stated by jnothman -  "it looks like those docs in nearest
neighbors are incorrect. When using ball tree and kdtree, the metrics
listed in dist_metrics.pyx are available, and they match many of those
offered in scipy, but are implemented separately. (That's right, isn't
it, @jakevdp, and our neighbors docs are incorrect to say that only
euclidean, manhattan, cosine are implemented in scikit-learn?)"
I wanted to know if an issue was opened for the incorrect docstrings.
Sorry if it's still unclear, I am kind of new to OSS.
Link to discussion - https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/pull/9727