[scikit-learn] Topic for thesis work on scikit learn

Gaurav Dhingra gauravdhingra.gxyd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:31:27 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I am a final year (5th year) undergraduate Applied Mathematics student
in India. I am thinking of doing my final year thesis by doing some work
(coding part) on scikit learn, so I was thinking if anyone could tell me
if there are available topics (not necessarily names of those topics)
that I could work on being an undergraduate student? I would want to
expand upon this in December when my exams will be over. But in the mean
time would want to take a step in that direction by just knowing if
there will be available topics that I could work on.

It could be the case that available topics are not so easy for an
undergraduate, still in that case I would like to do some research on
the topics first.

--
Best,
Gaurav Dhingra