[scikit-learn] Delegating "get_params" and "set_params" to a wrapped estimator when parameter is not defined.

Manuel CASTEJÓN LIMAS mcasl at unileon.es
Mon Apr 16 08:21:44 EDT 2018

Nope! Mostly because of lack of experience with mixins.
I've done some reading and I think I can come up with a few mixins doing
the trick by dynamically adding their methods to an already instantiated
object. I'll play with that and I hope to show you something soon! Or at
least I will have better grounds to make an educated decision.
Best
Manuel

Manuel Castejón Limas
*Escuela de Ingeniería Industrial e Informática*
Universidad de León
Campus de Vegazana sn.
24071. León. Spain.
*e-mail: *manuel.castejon at unileon.es