[scikit-learn] Query about an algorithm

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Wed Aug 1 01:38:37 EDT 2018

You'll find generic optimization algorithms in scipy.optimize, and not in
scikit-learn.

Best,

Gaël

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:49:15PM +0000, Shantanu Bhattacharya via scikit-learn wrote:
> Hello,

> I am new to this mailing list. I would like to understand the algorithms
> provided.

> Is second order gradient descent with hessian error matrix supported by this
> library?

> I went through the documentation, but did not find it. Are you able to confirm
> or direct me to some place that might have it?

> Look forward to your thoughts

> Kind regards
> Shantanu

    Gael Varoquaux
    Senior Researcher, INRIA Parietal
    NeuroSpin/CEA Saclay , Bat 145, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette France
    Phone:  ++ 33-1-69-08-79-68
    http://gael-varoquaux.info            http://twitter.com/GaelVaroquaux