[scikit-learn] Small suggestion for documentation

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Tue Aug 7 14:23:48 EDT 2018

I think that the vocabulary mismatch comes from the fact that you are looking at these terms thinking about in sample statistics, while they are used here in the context of prediction. I think that in the context of prediction, these are the right terms.

Cheers,

Gaël

⁣Sent from my phone. Please forgive typos and briefness.​