[scikit-learn] Using GPU in scikit learn

hoang trung Ta tahoangtrung at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:50:57 EDT 2018

Dear all members,

I am using Random forest for classification satellite images. I have a
bunch of images, thus the processing is quite slow. I searched on the
Internet and they said that GPU can accelerate the process.

I have GPU NDVIA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti installed in the computer

Do you know how to use GPU in Scikit learn, I mean the packages to use and
sample code that used GPU in random forest classification?

Thank you very much

--
*Ta Hoang Trung (Mr)*

*Master student*
Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences
University of Tsukuba, Japan

Mobile:  +81 70 3846 2993
Email :  ta.hoang-trung.xm at alumni.tsukuba.ac.jp
             tahoangtrung at gmail.com
             s1626066 at u.tsukuba.ac.jp

*----*
*Mapping Technician*
Department of Surveying and Mapping Vietnam
No 2, Dang Thuy Tram street, Hanoi, Viet Nam

Mobile: +84 1255151344
Email : tahoangtrung at gmail.com