[scikit-learn] Google Summer of Code Project- Implementing R Package of SAGA algorithm

Guillaume Lemaitre g.lemaitre58 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 08:33:55 EST 2018

Hi Sirin,

You should probably contact some machine learning in R language regarding the supervision. The core dev in scikit learn are more dedicated to python. Also I think that the decision was taken that scikit learn will not take part to the GSoC.

Cheers

Guillaume Lemaitre
INRIA Saclay Ile-de-France / Equipe PARIETAL
guillaume.lemaitre at inria.fr - https://glemaitre.github.io/