[scikit-learn] Suggestion to update the code for Segmenting the picture of Lena in regions

Jacob Vanderplas jakevdp at cs.washington.edu
Sun Jul 29 00:51:59 EDT 2018

Hi Rajkiran,
It sounds like you found an example from an old version of the scikit-learn
documentation.

After scipy removed that image, the example you're referring to was updated
to this one:
http://scikit-learn.org/stable/auto_examples/cluster/plot_face_segmentation.html

Best,
   Jake

 Jake VanderPlas
 Senior Data Science Fellow
 Director of Open Software
 University of Washington eScience Institute