[scikit-learn] Dependency issues

Prathusha Jonnagaddla Subramanyam Naidu prat2 at umbc.edu
Mon Jul 30 16:12:29 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,
I updated the version of SCIKIT_IMAGE used in circle build to 0.14.0.
This is the error that I got

UnsatisfiableError: The following specifications were found to be in conflict:
  - numpy=1.8.2
  - scikit-image=0.14.0 -> scipy[version='>=0.17']Use "conda info
<package>" to see the dependencies for each package.

So I updated scipy version to 1.1.0 and I get this error now

UnsatisfiableError: The following specifications were found to be in conflict:
  - pandas=0.13.1
  - scipy=1.1.0Use "conda info <package>" to see the dependencies for
each package.

Should I update the versions of everything ? Or am I doing something wrong
?

--
Regards,
Prathusha JS Naidu