[scikit-learn] PyCM: Multiclass confusion matrix library in Python

Sepand Haghighi sepand.haghighi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 11:06:52 EDT 2018

Hi Stuart
Thanks ;-)
Activation threshold is in our plan and will be added in next release (in the next few weeks)

Best RegardsSepand Haghighi

    On Thursday, May 31, 2018, 9:56:43 PM GMT+4:30, Stuart Reynolds <stuart at stuartreynolds.net> wrote:

 Hi Sepand,

Thanks for this -- looks useful. I had to write something similar (for
the binary case) and wish scikit had something like this.

I wonder if there's something similar for the binary class case where,
the prediction is a real value (activation) and from this we can also
derive
 - CMs for all prediction cutoff (or set of cutoffs?)
 - scores over all cutoffs (AUC, AP, ...)

For me, in analyzing (binary class) performance, reporting scores for
a single cutoff is less useful than seeing how the many scores (tpr,
ppv, mcc, relative risk, chi^2, ...) vary at various false positive
rates, or prediction quantiles.
Does your library provide any tools for the binary case where we add
an activation threshold?

Thanks again for releasing this and providing pip packaging.
- Stuart