[scikit-learn] Trained model repository?

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:32:06 EDT 2018

Does anybody know of a repo or site that has scikit-learn pre-trained
models / pipelines?

There are specific projects that might include a model in their github repo
(I've done that for a PyData talk in the past), and I've also seen specific
frameworks including some pre-trained neural networks (keras and caffe2 for
example), but I don't think there's anything for scikit models.

I've asked around and on twitter, but nothing. I figured, if anybody would
know, it would have to be on the sklearn list.

Francois