[scikit-learn] Scikit Multi learn error.

Piotr Szymański niedakh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:07:13 EDT 2018

Scikit-multilearn features a larger variety of models, many of which are
still not above the selectiveness threshold of scikit-learn. In general,
scikit-learn implements only three multi-label classifiers -
BinaryRelevance, OneVsRest and ClassifierChains. And generally
sklearn.multioutput is a very recent addition (2016), added 3 years after
the scikit-multilearn library was started.

(responding again, after joining list, i'm sorry if anyone got this twice)

wt., 26 cze 2018 o 19:59 użytkownik Piotr Szymański <niedakh at gmail.com>