[scikit-learn] Custom kernel for PLS Regression (using NIPALS algorithm)

SJ JV suprajasankari at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 03:47:10 EST 2018

Hi Betrand

Thanks for the reply.

Well, what i have is n correlation matrices of the brain (n is the number
of participants in the study). The simplest kernel computes the dot product
between the n matrices. The kernel is further optimized using the NIPALS
algorithm (as in Rosipal, Trejo 2002) The output y is multivariate with
values indicating test scores from ADOS evaluations.