[scikit-learn] Does sklearn.decomposition.TruncatedSVD take n_components in order? Or can I select which features I want?

Matti Viljamaa matti.v.viljamaa at gmail.com
Sun May 6 14:01:12 EDT 2018

Does sklearn.decomposition.TruncatedSVD take n_components in order? Or can I select which features I want?

Reason being that if one uses the ”pick features with eigenvalues > 1” principle, then I’d need to tell the SVD algo somehow, which components it should use.

BR, Matti

Lähetetty Windows 10:n Sähköpostista

---