[scikit-learn] scikit-learn-contrib: building Cython, cpp files

Joris Van den Bossche jorisvandenbossche at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:20:34 EDT 2018

Hi Dylan,

In case you are still looking for a solution:I didn't directly find good
templates for packages that depend on cython (there are quite some, but
from quickly looking at them, I didn't find a simple one), but you can
maybe have a look at one of the other scikit-learn-contrib packages that
uses cython: https://github.com/scikit-learn-contrib/hdbscan
And you can check here how to adapt the Extension class to specify c++:
http://cython.readthedocs.io/en/latest/src/userguide/wrapping_CPlusPlus.html#specify-c-language-in-setup-py

Best,
Joris