[scikit-learn] Next Sprint

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:59:10 EST 2018

On 11/15/18 9:41 AM, Gael Varoquaux wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 09:14:30AM -0500, Andreas Mueller wrote:
>> Are there any plans for a next sprint (in Paris/Europe?)?
> We're happy to host one in Paris, ideally in second half of February.

I have to teach, so I'd prefer summer. I'm teaching Monday and Wednesday.
I can try to take one of these days off to go to Paris, but it's not my
ideal scenario.
So fly out Monday night, arrive Tuesday after lunch, fly out Sunday morning.
Or fly out Wednesday night, come back Tuesday.
Obviously there's more considerations than my schedule but it'd be great
if I could join ;)

Joaquin if you're reading this: how do you feel about second half of
Feb? Munich can't to it, right?

Joel: I assume you have other things to do? I could see if I'm allowed
to buy you a business ticket ;)