[scikit-learn] Google Season of Docs

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:53:04 EDT 2018

Hey Adrin.
Thanks for your input.
I had also thought about the first one. It might be a bit tricky to
maintain, but would be quite helpful.
I'm not entirely sure about the second. How much detail should there be
on an algorithm?
The math behind the variational inference in some of the Bayesian models
is pretty lengthy.
If you want to write down the objective, that seems feasible, but not
all models optimize
an objective. So it's a bit unclear to me what the scope of the docs
should be.

Cheers,
Andy