[scikit-learn] ANN Scikit-learn 0.20rc1 release candidate available

Sebastian Raschka mail at sebastianraschka.com
Sat Sep 1 00:44:55 EDT 2018

That's awesome! Congrats and thanks everyone for all the work that went into this!

Just finished reading through the What's New docs... Wow, that took a while -- here, in a positive sense ;). It's a huge release with lots of important fixes. It's great to see that you prioritized the maintenance and improvement of scikit-learn as a fundamental ML library, rather than adding useful yet "niche" features.

Cheers,
Sebastian