[scikit-learn] Sharing Data Projects knowledge

Pete Soderling pete.soderling at hakkalabs.co
Wed Sep 12 08:50:21 EDT 2018

Allow me to introduce you to DataEngConf <http://bit.ly/DataEngConf>, a new
event that helps technical leaders understand data tools, platforms and
algorithms like never before.

I recently viewed through past SciKit Learn submissions and was intrigued
by the similarities between your group and our event. I’m the founder of
the annual no bullshit data event for deeply technical professionals hosted
annually in SF, NYC, & Barcelona and with many excellent speakers
<https://www.dataengconf.com/speakers-bcn18> each year.

DataEngConf is not the standard watered-down “big data” conference you
might have attended previously - instead we are built and run by software
engineers, developers and data geeks. We have teams from across Europe, the
US and Asia participating this year from companies like Google, BBVA,
Apache Foundation, UBER, Schibsted, LINE, Badi, LetGo, Eurecat, Satellogic,
Fishtown, Datadog, Intermix, GO-JEK, Databricks, Datadog, Cabify, Eurecat
and Yara and many more.

I am so excited about SciKit Learn and what this community can bring to our
event that:

I would like to offer all of you a 30% discount code Community30 and you
can purchase tickets here.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dataengconf-bcn-18-tickets-47847605476?discount=Community30>

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers,