[scikit-learn] [ANN] Scikit-learn 0.20.0

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:29:22 EDT 2018

I think we should work on the formatting, make sure it's complete, link
it to issues /PRs and
then make this into a public document on the website and request feedback.

Right now it's a bit in a format that is understandable for
core-developers but some of the things are not clear
to the average audience. Linking the issues / PRs will help that a bit,
but also we might want to add a sentence
to each point in the roadmap.

I had some issues with the formatting, I'll try to fix that later.
Any volunteers for adding the frozen estimator (or has someone added
that already?).

Cheers,
Andy