[scikit-learn] API Discussion: Where shall we put the plotting functions?

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:24:40 EDT 2019

I would argue that sklearn users would benefit in having solutions in
scikit-learn. The yellowbrick api is quite different from the approaches we
discussed. If we can reuse their implementations I think we should do so
and credit where we can.
Having plotting in sklearn is also likely to attract more contributors and
we have more eyes for doing reviews.

Sent from phone. Please excuse spelling and brevity.