[scikit-learn] Starting to contribute

Roman Yurchak rth.yurchak at pm.me
Sun Apr 7 05:23:56 EDT 2019

Hello Heitor,

yes, you can chose an issue, comment there that you plan to work on it
(to avoid redundant work by other contributors) and if no one objects
make a PR. If you have any questions you can ask them by commenting on
that issue (for specific questions) or on the scikit-learn Gitter
https://gitter.im/scikit-learn/scikit-learn (for general questions about
how to contribute).

See https://scikit-learn.org/stable/developers/contributing.html for
more information.