[scikit-learn] PyDataLondon 2019 (July 12-14) Call for Proposals closing this Friday

Ian Ozsvald ian at ianozsvald.com
Wed Apr 17 10:59:42 EDT 2019

On July 12-14 we host the sixth PyDataLondon conference in central
London. As last year we'll be hosted close to Tower Bridge at the
Tower Hotel with 700 attendees over 3 days:
https://pydata.org/london2019/

Our Call for Proposals has been open for several weeks, it closes this
Friday. If anyone here would like to spread the good word about
scikit-learn (and any scikit/scipy/Python data science related topics)
we'd love to see a proposal. We also offer first-time speaker
mentoring, it is a bit late for this now so I'll offer to answer any
questions anyone has personally - just email me directly.

The Call for Proposals closes this Friday, please submit your talk
here: https://pydata.org/london2019/cfp

If you've not been to PyDataLondon before - here's last year's
schedule and my write-up of all of the events that we covered. Gael
Varoquaux and others spoke for us, we'd love to see scikit-learn well
represented again:
https://pydata.org/london2018/schedule/
https://ianozsvald.com/2018/04/30/pydatalondon-2018-and-creating-correct-and-capable-classifiers/

Regards, Ian (PyDataLondon co-founder)

--
Ian Ozsvald (Data Scientist, PyDataLondon co-chair)
ian at IanOzsvald.com

https://IanOzsvald.com
https://MorConsulting.com
https://twitter.com/IanOzsvald