[scikit-learn] Monthly meetings between core developers + "Hello World"

Joel Nothman joel.nothman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 01:56:58 EDT 2019

Such meetings could go quite long. (Think those sprint meetings in
Paris...) How do we time box discussions, or ensure that the most
important/urgent/low-hanging things are covered?

Should the objective of the meeting be firstly to prioritise or assign
work, and secondarily to discuss issues?

To avoid open-ended discussion, we could put topics in an order with time
limits.

Or we can just see how it goes.

I think we also need to make it clear that non-core contributors are
welcome to these meetings too!