[scikit-learn] Monthly meetings between core developers + "Hello World"

Nicolas Hug niourf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 09:29:22 EDT 2019

I don't think this would be the place for long technical discussions.

I was picturing something like "IHere's what I'm working on, here's the
current status, and here's what needs to be decided". Then depending on
the complexity, things can be briefly discussed, or we can just
prioritize and assign work. In any case the moderator is in charge of
keeping the meeting < 1h.

But yeah, this is a first  for everyone so we'll have to make adjustments!

Nicolas