[scikit-learn] Predictive probability from cross_validate

charujing123 charujing123 at 163.com
Mon Aug 12 22:13:02 EDT 2019

hi
 this function is exactly what i wanted. However, the description of this function contained this: Passing these predictions into an evaluation metric may not be a valid way to measure generalization performance.
Could i use this prediction to calculate the accuracy? I am not sure after seeing this sentence.
Thanks.

2019-08-13

charujing123