[scikit-learn] Along with Predictive probability and class name how to get the multi-text(text) belonging to that class

Gunasekar K imguna2003 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 02:59:11 EDT 2019

Hi Team,

Greetings!!!

Assuming ''Humpty Dumpty" is text trained under given specific model
belonging to class called "cartoon character" in multi-text classification
model.

*model.predict_proba([Invoice_parameter])*100* gives the probability of
belongings to specific class.

But how come I can retrieve the *text* for that probability hit for that
class.

for example,

Invoice_parameter= input() ---- on the fly input

"Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall"

*model.predict_proba([Invoice_parameter])*100*

I get probability of 99.09 (rounded to two decimal places) to character
class but i also need to retrieve the text  Humpty Dumpty.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
GK