[scikit-learn] Scikit-learn porting strategy

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:43:49 EST 2019

Hi Eljay.
Which language? And you want to reimplement it? How many full-time
developers do you have for how many year? ;) Openhub estimates
scikit-learn took 39 person-years:
https://www.openhub.net/p/scikit-learn/estimated_cost

I'm asking about the language because there are similar projects already
existing in other languages, like Julia.

Cheers,
Andy