[scikit-learn] How to design system if I have huge items to real time analysis?

lampahome pahome.chen at mirlab.org
Mon Feb 11 04:50:20 EST 2019

Hello, I'm figuring out some way to deal with real time regression on disk
block access times.
But I have multiple patterns of each block.

Ex: Some block were accessed once a month, some blocks were accessed
everyday.
They all have different access patterns.

The question is that how to predict access pattern of each block well in
real time?

I tried regression.ensemble but they don't have partial_fit to fit real
time.

I found leanr_model.SGDRegressor and neural_network.MLPRegressor, they have
partial_fit.
But they only predict one result.(But result of each block shouldn't be the
same cuz they have different access times)

I want to predict access times of each block in real time but I don't know
how to reach the same effect.
Should I change algo?

thx