[scikit-learn] Sprint discussion points?

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:23:57 EST 2019

On 2/14/19 11:40 AM, Nicolas Hug wrote:

>> or we could go as far as to schedule meetings on the different topics.
>
> Given the number of issues to discuss this is probably the best
> approach IMO

If we want to schedule meetings we could do one of two things: have a
scheduling meeting first thing Monday, or do it now.
The issue I have with the Monday meeting is that I won't be there - I
could join remotely, though, if the timing works.

Maybe having like two group design meetings per day is enough to get our
brains smoking?
We could do an hour in the morning (10am?) and an hour in the afternoon
(2pm?) and then do informal discussions at other points to clarify?

There's already a meeting Monday morning and people probably want to
generally catch up.
Which would leave Monday afternoon and 8 more meeting slots.

Does OPTICS require a meeting or is it clear what to do and the work
"just" needs to be done?

Cheers,
Andy